Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Donation and Me

Share & Comment
For those who have known me, it is rare for them to see me broke. Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me financial ease day after day but of course with a little of His own tests on me. I barely enjoy donate to the poor beggars. Neither does I like treating people when being asked to. But there's one thing I will get it clear to you, when I do give my money willingly, that is the sincerest moment of mine. The moment where I don't live to please people or bothered by what people thinks. The moment where I just think doing it will give me some peace in my soul.


There will be a moment where I feel like doing a random act of kindness. I like to think that small people like me, needs to start from small problems. You can't cure poverty. But you definitely can fill somebody's stomach for the night. You can't put shelter for the homeless, but you definitely can get them warm drinks to survive the night. You can't cure cancer nor give much donation, but you definitely can spread the words, get the words to be heard by billions of people.

The golden and silent rule of relationship is never lend someone money. Always expect that you have to give the money. Donate, give. Money and whatever that has such significant meaning to our life, should be either treated as something to give, or to keep. Never to borrow. As a friend, I am always trying to avoid friendship tense by the string of debts. The most a friend will owe me is RM20-30. Anything more, either I disprove of lending it or I am giving it.

To strangers, who begs for money and are able, I always have this principle that if you got time to beg, you can do much more. To those disabled, you'll see me making your night less starving.
Tags:

Written by

I am a guy who thinks that I am always right, a pious guy. But fate has determined that I need to be guided back from wherever I left, that God needs to save before I die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nightingale

Meet Azam and join his journey to find the beauty of life
Copyright © Nightingales | Designed by Meetazam